Guide for Authors
Article/Commentary/Short Essay Preparation
Original and revised manuscripts must be submitted via email at email@example.com.
In preparing a paper for submission to 'Indian Democracy', the following priorities should be given attention by the author:
The length of the paper should be between 6 to 10 pages or between 6000 to 8000 words. 'Indian Democracy' may accept shorter or longer articles, Commentaries and Essays provided that the content is of high value and relevant to India. All submitted manuscripts must include the following items:
1. Cover Letter (Explaining the Importance of the article/commentary/short essay submitted)
2. Name of author/s, their affiliation/s and email address/es (In a Separate Page)
The main article/commentary/short essay etc must contain:
5. Main body
6. Results and discussion
Publication Ethics Statement
1. Authors must certify that their submissions are their original work. Plagiarism, Duplicate, Data Fabrication and Falsification, and Redundant Publications are forbidden.
2. If the authors have used the work and/or words of others, the authors must ensure that the work and/or words of others are appropriately cited or quoted and identify all sources used in the creation of their article/Commentary or Short Essay.
3.When an author identifies a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation and responsibility to promptly notify the editor or cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
For Editorial Board
1. The Editorial Board must keep information pertaining to all submissions confidential.
2. The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions.
3. The Editorial Board must strive to meet the needs of readers and authors.
4. The Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content. And can approach any reviewer if they wish to.
5. The Editorial Board must maintain the integrity of the academic record.
6. The Editorial Board must always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.